· Research: Before you enroll in a driving school, do some research on the different schools available in Edmonton. Look at their websites and read reviews from past students. This will give you an idea of the quality of instruction and the reputation of the school.
· Instruction: Look for a school that offers a variety of instruction options, including in-car and classroom instruction. This will ensure that you receive the best possible education and are prepared for the road.
· Check for certifications: Check if the school is certified by the Alberta Transportation ministry and they have licensed instructors and has insurance to cover you incase of some mishaps happens during road training.
· Experience: Choose a driving school with experienced instructors. Look for schools with instructors who have been teaching for several years and have a good reputation in the community.
· Cost: Compare the cost of different driving schools in Edmonton. While the most expensive option may not be the best, you should also avoid the cheapest option as it may not be of good quality.
· Safety: Safety should be the top priority, so it’s important to look for a school that emphasizes safe driving practices and has a good safety record.
· Look for a school that offers both in-class and in-car instruction: This will give you a well-rounded education and help you to become a safe and confident driver.
· Consider the location of the school: Make sure the school that is conveniently located or offer pickup / dropoff for you and offer flexible timings.
· Additional Services: Some schools offer additional services such as road test preparation and car rental for the road test. These services can be very helpful, so look for a school that offers them.